We are an independent software company based in Budapest.
- Peter Nádai is a programmer. After arriving to a hotel in Toronto in 2017, he immediately clogged the toilet. He went to the front desk but didn’t know the word “plunger”, which led to an awkward communication issue. Later that night, he thought about why language course-books avoided many such practical words. A wonderful thought then occurred to him about a picture dictionary application.
- Jared Butler is an English teacher and copy editor. In 2019, him and some friends founded a donation-based school called kultiVár. They are working to open a community center. He is learning Hungarian to varying degrees of success.
- Nikolay Yelesin is a freelance translator and transcriber. Tries to help good causes in his free time. Believes that altruism, rationality and education can save the world. Likes foreign languages, Pallas’s cats and Robert Sheckley.
- Alexandra (Sandra/Sasha) Stara is a journalist trying her hand at digital-marketing. She gets her energy from studying, adventures, and sports. Sasha loves people, believes in herself, and just generally enjoys life.
- Gerson Bernal is a part-time student and project developer, a fan of both Interpol’s music and Christmas Eve. He believes that the intentional transmission of knowledge and culture to newer generations is at the heart of progress.